Applications now open for 2020 Trading Year
The Guyana Wildlife Conservation and Management Commission (GWCMC) hereby informs the public that applications are now open for Commercial Exportation and Holding Premises Licences for the 2020 trading season.
Please note the following:
- Exporters who were licenced for the 2019 season need to complete and submit the Commercial Exportation Licence Re-Application Form (2020)
- Those applying for the first time must complete and submit a Commercial Exportation Licence Application Form (2020).
- ALL applicants must complete and submit an application for Holding Premises Licence 2020
- In addition to the completed licence application forms, ALL applicants must submit a signed and dated copy of the Wildlife Exporters’ Code Of Conduct.
- Deadline for submissions is November 01, 2019 at 15:30 h.
- A fee of twenty-five thousand Guyana dollars ($25,000) must accompany applications for Holding Premises licences. Applications for which the fee has not been paid will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be made to the Licensing and Permitting Division, Guyana Wildlife Conservation and Management Commission.
- Late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
All forms are available at http://kp9.cd7.mywebsitetransfer.com/downloads/#.
For further information, kindly contact the Licensing and Permitting Division on 223-0331 or email us at wildlifepermitsandlicensesg