The Administrative Division makes up part of the operational arm of the Commission and its primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to all departments. Some of these duties include:
- Procurement of capital and recurrent items.
- Ensure the continued existence of an efficient and effective financial system with sustainable financing for the Commission’s work programme.
- Oversee all vehicle use and organise logistics for the Commission.
- Plan and coordinate centralised supportive office services.
- Plan and direct portions of the Commission’s operational programmes.
- Plan and recommend to the Commissioner changes in Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs).
- Provide critical support to the Commissioner.
- Ensure that daily janitorial duties are executed.
- Oversee planned communication programmes.
The current organisational structure of the Administrative Department is as follows:
- Administrative Officer
- Administrative Assistant